Anzac Biscuit Bliss Balls
- 1 cup desiccated coconut (100 grams)
- 1 cup dry roasted cashews (150 grams)
- 1 tablespoon almond butter (30 grams)
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup (30 grams)
- 2 tablespoons honey (60 grams)
- Place the ingredients into your processor and blend at high speed until the mixture resembles a fine, sticky crumb. Use your hands to press and shape the mixture into balls. Place the balls into the fridge to set.
- Eat and enjoy.
- Place the ingredients into the bowl and blend at speed 9 for 7 seconds.
- Use your hands to shape the mixture into balls. Place the balls in the fridge to set.
- Eat. Enjoy.
- you can substitute the honey with rice malt syrup if preferred.
- be sure to not over blend as the mixture will become sticky and difficult to work with.