Quick and Easy Almond Butter Bread
- 2 rounded tablespoons honey
- 4 rounded tablespoons almond butter
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 3 eggs
- 3 cups almond meal
- pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat your oven to 175°C or 350°F
- Grease and line a loaf tin with baking paper overhanging the side. My tin measures 19.5cm x 9.5cm.
- Place the honey and almond butter into a medium sized bowl and mix to combine. Add the coconut milk and again stir to combine. Add the eggs, combine. Mix in the almond and lastly add and gently combine the salt and baking powder.
- Pour / spoon the mixture into your prepared tin.
- Bake for 35 minutes. Cover the loaf with foil and bake for a further 10 minutes.
- Allow to cool slightly in the tin before moving to a cooling rack. Cut. Eat. Enjoy.
My fabulous sponsors, The Source Bulk Foods, sell Almond Meal and due to their waste free shopping environment you are only paying for what you need, be that one cup or ten. The Almond Meal is available from any of their fabulous stores and also online.