Picnic Ice Cream
- 1 cup peanut butter (265 grams)
- 1 cup coconut cream (265 grams)
- 4 tablespoons honey* (120 grams)
- 3 tabelspoons cacao or cocoa (25 grams)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract (5 grams)
- pinch of salt
- 10 soft Natural Delights Medjool Dates, seeds removed (150 grams)
- 1/4 cup crushed peanuts (30 grams)
- Place the ingredients, excluding the 1/4 cup of crushed peanuts, into your processor and blend until the mixture is smooth and well combined. Add the peanuts and mix to combine. Pour the mixture into a freezer safe container and freeze for 4- 6 hours.
- Eat and enjoy.
- Place the ingredients, excluding the 1/4 cup of crushed peanuts, into the bowl and blend at speed 9 for 10 seconds.
- Add the 1/4 cup of peanuts and mix on reverse 2 for 2 seconds.
- Pour the mixture into a freezer safe container and freeze for 4- 6 hours.
*you can use rice malt syrup if you prefer.
This recipe was made for the amazing people from Natural Delights whose product I have been loving and recommending for many years. Their dates are readily available from Coles Supermarkets and various Fruit and Vegetable stores. They are large and soft, caramelly and delicious but best of all they are loaded with goodness! You will often find them near the fresh berries. If you would like a little more date recipe inspiration you can view the Natural Delights divine collection here.