One Minute Slice
- 6 tablespoons peanut butter*
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 3 tablespoons honey**
- 2 tablespoons cacao or cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon concentrated natural vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup cashews
- Place all ingredients into a bowl and mix until it is well combined and looking delicious. Pour the mixture into a silicon loaf tin or mini silicon muffin moulds. Place in the fridge or freezer to set and to store.
- Eat and enjoy.
*you can sub the peanut butter with almond butter if you prefer.
**you can use rice malt syrup if you prefer.
If you are enjoying the recipes be sure to check out the books. I hope you find something you love. With thanks, B x