One Minute Fudge
- 6 tablespoons almond butter
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, liquid
- 1/2 teaspoon concentrated natural vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- Place the ingredients into a small bowl or jug and stir until the mixture is smooth and well combined.
- Pour the mixture into mini silicon muffin moulds and place it into the freezer to set and to store.
- Eat and enjoy!
notes – dip the set fudge in melted dark chocolate if desired. Completely optional. They are divine either way.