Nutella Bliss Balls
- 1 cup hazelnut meal (100 grams)
- 1 cup almond meal (100 grams)
- 3 tablespoons cacao or cocoa powder (25 grams)
- 3 tablespoons almond butter (60 grams)
- 3 tablespoons honey (80 grams)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Heat a frypan over medium heat. Add the hazelnut meal and stir continuously for 3 – 4 minutes or until fragrant and becoming golden. Pour the meal into your food processor.
- Add the remaining ingredients and blend until the mixture is well combined and sticking together.
- Use your hands to press and shape the mixture into balls and place the balls in the fridge to set.
- Eat and enjoy.
- Follow step one above.
- Place the ingredients into the bowl and blend at speed 10 for 8 seconds.
- Press and shape the mixture into balls. Place the balls in the fridge to set.
- Eat. Enjoy.
notes – you can also make these without a processor. Just mix the wet ingredients, add the dry and use your hands to work it to a dough consistency. You may need to add a tablespoon (or even less) of liquid such as water, coconut milk, milk etc.