Not Quite LCM Bars
- 5 tablespoons hulled tahini
- 4 tablespoons honey*
- 1/2 teaspoon concentrated natural vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 3/4 cup desiccated coconut
- 2 cups puffed rice
- Place the tahini, honey, vanilla and salt into a mixing bowl and stir until well combined. Add the coconut and mix to combine. Add the puffed rice and use slightly damps hands, or hands rubbed with coconut oil, to combine the mixture.
- Once it is well combined press it very firmly into a lined loaf tin or the holes of a silicon mini muffin mould. Place in the fridge overnight to set.
- Serve. Eat. Enjoy!
*you can use rice malt syrup if you prefer.
If you are enjoying the recipes be sure to check out the books. I hope you find something you love! B x