Wholefood Simply turns Two!!
Thank you, yet again, for hanging out in my little space, for sharing my work, for buying a book. I cannot convey what this support means to me.
This site may be filled with my images and my words but it is this community, every one of whom takes the time to be here, that brings it to life.
To celebrate turning two we are running a week of free shipping on all products. Simply use the coupon code happy birthday when checking out, you can view our range here.
It is the sales of the books that cover the ever growing costs of my site and my heart truly does fill with gratitude each time an order is placed or positive feedback hits my inbox.
Thank you isn’t enough but it’s all I have. Oh, and this crazy delicious, ridiculously easy recipe. I hope you enjoy them as much as we do.
Offer ends Monday 23rd of February 2015
Not Quite Chocolate Spiders
- 2 tablespoon cacao or cocoa
- 3 tablespoons honey*
- 4 tablespoons crunchy peanut butter
- 2 cups shredded coconut
- Place the first three ingredients into a medium sized bowl and mix until well combined.
- Add one cup of the shredded coconut, mix to combine.
- Add the remaining coconut, mix until well combined.
- Use your hands to roughly press the mixture into rustic balls.
- Place the balls into a container and into the fridge to set.
* you can use rice malt syrup if you prefer