For making me laugh when no one else can.
For holding my hand when I feel so alone.
For your warm touch when everything else is cold.
For the song in your voice.
For the spring in your step.
For the sunshine you bring into my world.
For loving me.
For unconditionally loving me.
Thank you. X
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup honey*
- 1/4 cup cacao or cocoa
- 2 cups puffed rice
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- Line a loaf tin with baking paper. Mine measure 19.5cm x 9.5cm.
- Place the peanut butter, honey and cacao or cocoa into a bowl and mix to combine. Add the puffed rice and coconut, mix to combine. Use your hands to work the mixture.
- Press the mixture firmly into your prepared loaf tin and place in the freezer for 30 minutes to set.
- Slice. Serve. Eat and enjoy.
note – we store this in the fridge.
*you can use rice malt syrup if you prefer.