Sponsored by Woolworths
I have had a bit of time since Woolworths first launched Guide to Goodness to familiarise myself with the site and get a good understanding of exactly what it is all about. I am loving it. I think it is a great concept.
Just like Wholefood Simply, The Guide to Goodness is dedicated to easing the transition to whole foods and to inspiring those who are already there.
Each month Macro are introducing a new ingredient to the website. A simple ingredient complete with a brief background, cooking instructions and delicious recipes. This really is a perfect hub for those who are transitioning to whole foods as well and anyone who is already on the real food road.
The Guide to Goodness and Wholefood Simply teamed up because we both believe that healthy living doesn’t need to be complex, that often using fewer, simpler ingredients leads to exceptional results. These No Blend Lemon Bliss Balls are no exception. I hope you enjoy them, be sure to let me know.
No Blend Lemon Bliss Balls
- juice and zest of two lemons (lemons weighing approximately 100 grams each)
- 3 tablespoons honey*
- 2 cups desiccated coconut
- 2 cups Macro almond meal
- Place the lemon juice, zest and honey into a medium sized bowl and mix until well combined.
- Add the coconut and mix to combine.
- Add the almond meal and mix to combine.
- Use your hands to press and shape the mixture into balls. I made 20 balls.
- Place in the fridge to set.
*you can use rice malt syrup if you prefer.