No Bake Triple Choc Lunch Box Bars
- 2 cups desiccated coconut
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup cacao
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- 10 Natural Delights® Pitted Medjool Dates
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons hulled tahini
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 20 grams melted dark chocolate (optional)
- Line a square 20cm tin with baking paper over-hanging the sides for easy removal.
- Place the ingredients excluding the melted dark chocolate into your processor and blend until the mixture is broken down and sticking together. Press the mixture firmly into your prepared tin.
- Place the slice in the fridge for two or more hours to set, we typically leave it overnight.
- Once set remove from the tin and drizzle with the melted chocolate if desired.
- Eat and enjoy.
note – depending on consistency of honey, tahini and dates you may need to add a tablespoon of water to bring the mixture together.