I am the kid who changes her mind every day. Who never really knows where she is going or what she is doing.
I am the kid who hangs out with indecision and uncertainty and feels uneasy with organisation.
I am the kid who feels like I’m at a stage in life where I am not really allowed to be the kid anymore.
I am the kid who suspects she drives the adults crazy.
But I am also the kid who has made these amazing friends who love me despite my craziness. I can never quite get my head around that.
I look at these ladies who are my closest friends and I think “How on Earth did that happen?”
But I am so glad it did.
I am so glad that I have this circle of unconditional love. That I have these gorgeous ladies who don’t mind my inability to make a decision, my lack of knowledge about absolutely anything that is going on in the world, my constant rollercoaster of emotions and midnight messages when I have a thought that simply must be shared.
I am so glad I have these ladies whose strengths are my weaknesses. They calm my hyped up mind, bring order to my chaos and who love me when I struggle to love myself.
I am so glad I have these ladies who make my Sun shine brighter and my load feel lighter.
I only hope, in some way that I cannot see from where I stand, that I give something back to them and that they know just how high up on that pedestal I have them placed.
Mix And Make Ferrero Rocher Bliss Balls
- 2 cups hazelnut meal
- 3 tablespoons almond butter
- 3 tablespoons cacao or cocoa
- 3 tablespoons honey*
- 2 tablespoon coconut cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- Heat a large frypan over medium heat. Add the meal and stir frequently for 3 – 4 minutes or until the meal is fragrant. While the meal is toasting add the remaining ingredients to a bowl and mix until they are well combined. Add the meal and mix to combine.
- Use your hands to press and shape the mixture into balls. Place the balls into the fridge to set.
- Serve. Eat. Enjoy.
*you can use rice malt syrup if you prefer.