I have a dream.
It’s a simple one with little reward beyond my own happiness, but it matters to me. It consumes my thoughts. It never leaves my mind.
I have a team.
I have these amazing friends who all play a part in my little dream. They listen. They help. They care. They do 101 things to validate what I don’t doubt is just another of my crazy fads and perhaps not really that interesting to anyone but me.
I have this incredible husband who, begrudgingly, gives me time and energy he doesn’t have because it matters to me. Maybe he hopes I’ll earn him some dollars one day! Unlikely….
I have these parents that live so far away but have reached a point where they too want us all to be together and they too want to help me follow my passion. My simple, little passion.
It’s nice to have a dream.
It’s nice to find something that makes your heart sing.
What is even better is having those you love backing you every step of the way and believing in you even if you don’t believe in yourself.
- 6 tablespoons cashew butter
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons coconut cream
- 1 tablespoon honey*
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- zest and juice of two lemons
- Place the ingredients into your food processor and blend until smooth and well combined. Pour the mixture into a silicon loaf tin and place in the freezer to set and store.
- Slice. Eat. Enjoy.
*you can use rice malt syrup if you prefer.