Lemon Cheesecake Smoothie Bowl
- 1/4 cup raw cashews (35 grams) or 1 tablespoon of cashew butter (20 grams)*
- 1/4 cup coconut cream (65 grams)
- 1/4 cup water (60 grams)
- 2 frozen bananas, chopped (approximately 300 grams)**
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup (10 grams)
- flesh of 1 lemon (45 grams)
- 1/2 teaspoon concentrated natural vanilla extract
- Place the smoothie ingredients into your processor and blend at high speed until smooth. Pour into a bowl and top with blueberries if desired.
- Eat and enjoy!
- Place the ingredients into the bowl and blend at speed 10 for 40 seconds.
- Serve. Drink. Enjoy.
*omit for a nut free version.
**peel ripe bananas prior to freezing.
If you are enjoying the recipes be sure to check out the books. I hope you find something you love. With thanks, B x