Lemon Cheesecake Bliss Balls
- 2 cups desiccated coconut (200 grams ) + 1/2 cup desiccated coconut for rolling in
- 250 grams full fat cream cheese, chopped
- zest and juice of one lemon
- 2 rounded tablespoons honey (70 grams)
- Place the 2 cups of coconut, cream cheese, lemon and honey into your processor and blend until the mixture is well combined. Use your hands to shape the mixture into balls. Roll the balls through the extra coconut to coat. Place the balls in the fridge to set.
- Eat and enjoy!
- Place the ingredients into the bowl and blend at speed 8 for 8 seconds.
- Use your hands to shape the mixture into balls. Place the balls in the fridge to set.
- Eat. Enjoy.
Makes 16 – 18
- you can substitue the honey with rice malt syrup if preferred.
- you may find it easier to use slightly damp hands to shape the balls.
If you are enjoying the recipes be sure to check out the books. I hope you find something you love. With thanks, B x
Rate this recipe
Lemon Cheesecake Bliss Balls with Thermomix Instructions
Based on 192 Review(s)