Cherry Ripe Ice Cream
the ice cream
- 1 frozen banana, chopped*
- 1 cup frozen pitted cherries**
- 2 tablespoons coconut cream
- 1 tablespoon cacao or cocoa
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, soft or liquified
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- Place the chocolate ingredients into a small bowl and mix to combine.
- Place the ice cream ingredients into your food processor and blend at high speed until the mixture resembles ice cream.
- Spoon the ice cream into a bowl and top with the chocolate.
- Eat and enjoy!
*peel the banana prior to freezing.
**the frozen cherries are readily available at the supermarket.