It is 5am.
I have been awake for three hours now.
Lying here and wishing I was there.
Wishing I was sitting by your side and holding your hand. Telling you, again, how wonderful you have always been. How grateful I am.
Over and over I would thank you for the love you gave and for all that you have brought to my life. All that I have passed on to my children.
I just want to hold your hand.
I just want to be there for no other reason than you knowing that I am there. That I am with you. That I love you.
I’m so sorry that I’m not by your side and that my hand is not inside yours.
Although I am far away, I am thinking of you and I am always loving you.
Instant Cheesecake Cups
- 1/2 cup raw, unsalted macadamias
- 1/2 cup raw, unsalted pistachios
- Place the nuts into your processor and quickly pulse to form a nicely textured crumb. Pour the crumb into a bowl and set aside.
- 250 grams full fat cream cheese, roughly chopped
- 12 medjool dates, seeds removed
- 1 ripe banana
- 1/2 teaspoon concentrated natural vanilla extract
- Place the ingredients into your processor and blend at high speed until smooth. It may help to remove the cream cheese from the fridge a short while before making this to soften the cheese slightly.
- Cover the base of four small glasses with the crumb mixture, I use approximately 1 heaped tablespoon per glass. Evenly cover the crumb mixture in all four glass with the cheesecake filling. Top with the remaining crumb, again I use approximately 1 heaped tablespoon per glass.
- Eat right away or place in the fridge to set. Enjoy!!!