Quick and Easy Fruit and Nut Chocolates
- 6 tablespoons almond butter
- 4 tablespoons cacao or cocoa
- 2 tablespoons honey*
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup dry roasted almonds, roughly chopped
- Place the ingredients into a bowl and stir until the mixture is smooth and well combined. Spoon the mixture into the holes of a mini silicon muffin moulds and place in the freezer to set.
- Eat and enjoy.
*you can use rice malt syrup or maple syrup if you prefer.
I made 18.
All of the recipes are shared freely. Those who purchase the books support this space and fill my heart with gratitude, without their support I couldn’t do what I do. If you are enjoying the recipes it would be great if you had a moment to browse the books, I hope you find something you love. With thanks, B x