I saw you today and I would be lying if I said my heart didn’t break.
It took all of my strength to stop the tears from falling.
If only I realised a year ago when I sat across from your table as you ate your lunch and we chatted about the things we always chat about: the kids, books, the weather. That it would be the last time.
If only I had realised as I held your arm as we walked across the road that this would be the last time.
If only I knew, perhaps I would have focussed a little harder. Perhaps I would have done something to ensure those moments were a little more magical, that they were engrained a little more deeply into my heart and into my mind.
I’m so sorry that you are going through this. That you are feeling as you are feeling.
You have given and you have loved and you have taught so much. I hope you are feeling all the love, all the gratitude and all the care that is bestowed on you now.
I am wishing you peace and wishing you whatever it is that your heart and mind desire.
Loving and missing you always.
Four Ingredient No Blend Bliss Balls
- 1/4 cup honey*
- 1/2 cup peanut butter (for the nut free version click here)
- 1 tablespoon cacao or cocoa
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- Place the honey and nut butter into a bowl and mix to combine.
- Add the cacao or cocoa mix to combine.
- Add the coconut and mix until well combined.
- Use your hands to roll the mixture into balls.
- Place in the fridge to set.
*you can use rice malt syrup if you prefer.
If you are enjoying the recipes be sure to check out the books! Thank you for your support. B x