Four Ingredient Coconut Ice Cream
- 2 cups cashews (300 grams)
- 1 cup coconut cream (250 grams)
- 1/2 cup honey (160 grams)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract (10 grams)
- Place the ingredients into your processor and blend until the mixture is smooth and well combined. Pour the mixture into a freezer safe container and freeze until the ice cream is firm, approximately 4 – 6 hours.
- Serve. Eat. Enjoy!
- Place the ingredients into the bowl and blend at speed 10 for 1 minute.
- Pour the mixture into a freezer safe container and freeze for 6 hours or until set.
*you can use rice malt syrup if you prefer.
notes – if desired you can decrease the honey to 1/3 cup.