Real Deal Four Ingredient Chocolate Mousse
- 3 egg whites
- 200g dark chocolate, melted
- 1/3 cup runny honey
- 300ml (1 and 1/4 cups) of cream
- In a large bowl whip your egg whites for five minutes.
- In another bowl whip your cream until peaks form.
- Mix the honey into the melted chocolate and gently fold the chocolate into the egg mixture until combined. Lightly fold in the whipped cream until combined, don’t over mix. Spoon the mixture into four ramekins and into the fridge for several hours to set. Enjoy!
If you are enjoying the recipes be sure to check out the books. I hope you find something you love. With thanks, B x