Four Ingredient Choc Chip Cookies
- 4 tablespoons peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons honey*
- 1/4 cup dark choc chips or chopped dark chocolate
- 1 1/4 cups almond meal
- Preheat your oven to 180°C or 350°F. Line a tray with baking paper.
- Place the peanut butter, honey and choc chips into a bowl and mix to combine. Add the almond meal and mix to combine. If need be work the mixture with your hands until it forms a dough.
- Use your hands to press and shape the mixture into balls. Place the balls onto the prepared tray and flatten. Bake for 8 – 10 minutes or until golden. Remove from the oven and cool on the tray.
- Eat and enjoy.
*you can use rice malt syrup if you prefer.
If you are enjoying the recipes be sure to check out the books. I hope you find something you love! B x