Five Ingredient Raspberry Bread
- 3 tablespoons honey*
- 3 tablespoons almond butter
- 2 eggs
- 3 cups almond meal
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- Preheat your oven to 175°C or 350°F. Grease and line a loaf tin, mine measures 19.5cm x 9.5cm.
- Place the honey and almond butter into a medium sized bowl and mix to combine. Add the eggs and mix to combine. Add the almond meal and mix to combine. Stir through the raspberries or work them into the mixture with your hands. The mixture will be very thick.
- Press the mixture firmly into your prepared tin and level the top. Bake for 40 – 45 minutes. Remove the bread from the oven and leave in the tin for ten minutes before gently transferring to a cooling rack. Allow to cool completely before cutting.
- Slice. Serve. Eat. Enjoy.
*you can use rice malt syrup if you prefer.