I really like Blueberries.
I love this Blueberry Bread.
And these Blueberry Bliss Balls.
And this 5 Ingredient Blueberry and Banana Bread.
And this Vanilla and Blueberry Fudge that my husband refuses to share.
But most of all I love this Blueberry Ice Cream.
This dangerously simple and dangerously delicious Ice Cream that I may or may not have had for breakfast today 😉
Five Ingredient Blueberry Cheesecake Ice Cream
- 250 grams cream cheese, roughly chopped
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 50 grams frozen banana, roughly chopped (approximately 1/2 a small frozen banana)
- 2 tablespoons honey*
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place the ingredients into your processor and blend until they are smooth and well combined.
- Pour the mixture into an air tight container and place in the freezer to firm up. Approximately 4 – 6 hours.
- Serve. Eat. Enjoy.
*you can use rice malt syrup if you prefer.