Five Ingredient Blueberry and Banana Bread
- 2 cups desiccated coconut
- 10 medjool dates, seeds removed
- 2 cups almond meal
- 1 ripe banana, peeled and quartered
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- Preheat your oven to 175°C or 350°F. Grease and line a loaf tin with baking paper. Mine measures 19.5cm x 9.5cm.
- Place the coconut and dates into your processor and blend until the mixture is broken down and the dates are finely chopped. Add the almond meal and banana and blend to combine. Gently stir through the blueberries.
- Press the mixture firmly into your prepared tin and level the top. Bake the bread for 40 – 45 minutes or until looking lovely and golden. Remove the bread from the oven and leave to cool in the tin for 5- 10 minutes before gently transferring to a cooling rack to cool completely.
- Slice. Serve. Eat and enjoy.