Ferrero Rocher Bliss Balls
- 1 cup hazelnut meal (100 grams)
- 1 cup almond meal (100 grams)
- 12 medjool dates, seeds removed (190 grams)
- 1/4 cup cacao or cocoa (25 grams)
- 1 tablespoon honey (30 grams)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- Heat a frypan over medium heat. Add the hazelnut meal and stir continuously for 3 – 4 minutes or until fragrant and becoming golden. Pour the meal into your food processor.
- Add the remaining ingredients and blend at high speed until the mixture resembles a fine, sticky crumb.
- Use your hands to press and shape the mixture into balls and place the balls in the fridge to set.
- Eat and enjoy.
- Follow step one above.
- Place the ingredients into the bowl and blend at speed 10 for 20 seconds.
- Press and shape the mixture into balls. Place the balls in the fridge to set.
- Eat. Enjoy.
If you are enjoying the recipes be sure to check out the books. I hope you find something you love. With thanks, B x