Ferrero Rocher Bliss Balls
- 1 cup hazelnut meal (100 grams)
- 1 cup almond meal (100 grams)
- 12 Natural Delights Medjool Dates, seeds removed (190 grams)
- 1/4 cup cacao or cocoa (25 grams)
- 1 tablespoon honey (30 grams)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- Heat a frypan over medium heat. Add the hazelnut meal and stir continuously for 3 – 4 minutes or until fragrant and becoming golden. Pour the meal into your food processor.
- Add the remaining ingredients and blend at high speed until the mixture resembles a fine, sticky crumb.
- Use your hands to press and shape the mixture into balls and place the balls in the fridge to set.
- Eat and enjoy.
- Follow step one above.
- Place the ingredients into the bowl and blend at speed 10 for 20 seconds.
- Press and shape the mixture into balls. Place the balls in the fridge to set.
- Eat. Enjoy.
This recipe was made for my amazing sponsors, Natural Delights Medjool Dates. You can pick up their divine products at Coles Supermarkets and various Fruit and Vegetable stores. Once you have tried them you wont look back. Even before I had the opportunity to work with Natural Delights, their dates were number one on my Wholefood Simply Ingredient list.