Poppy was great! Heart beating loudly, legs kicking and blood flowing. I, of course, cried.
We were given photos when we left. Photos of my precious rainbow baby.
I haven’t stopped looking at them and each time I cry!
The technology we have these days is amazing! I have had four pregnancies that have made it to ultra sound photo stage and I have never seen images anything like the images we have of our Poppy.
It truly is mind blowing.
I’m so in love. I’m head over heels in love. Poppy is in my every thought. I could spend my entire day looking at photos of Poppy. I would happily talk about Poppy for the next 16 weeks! Yep, I’ve got it bad!
Kick on my beautiful little Poppy Seed! Not too much longer until I get to hold you. Until I kiss your lips, smell your skin and have your fingers wrapped around mine.
Thrive my little Poppy, you will be in my arms soon.
The thought of it makes me smile from the inside out.
Loving you always, your crazily excited, totally smitten Mum. Xxxx
Double Chocolate Cookies
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 tablespoon cacao or cocoa
- 2 tablespoons coconut cream
- 2 tablespoons honey*
- 1/2 teaspoon concentrated natural vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 30 grams dark chocolate, melted (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 175°C or 350°F
- Line a tray with baking paper.
- Place all of the ingredients except for the melted chocolate into your food processor. Blend at high speed until the mixture is well combined and sticking together.
- Use damp hands to shape the mixture into balls.
- Place the balls onto your tray and flatten slightly.
- Bake for 10 – 12 minutes. I turn my tray half way through cooking.
- Remove from the oven and leave on the tray for 20 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.
- Once the cookies have completely cooled drizzle with the melted chocolate.
*you can use rice malt syrup if you prefer.