I didn’t think the world needed another Chocolate Bliss Ball recipe until I made these. We devoured them in a day and decided they were far too delicious to keep to ourselves. I hope you enjoy them as much as we do.
Double Chocolate Bliss Balls
- 1 cup dry roasted cashews
- 10 medjool dates, seeds removed
- 1 tablespoon honey*
- 3 tablespoons cacao or cocoa
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 40 grams dark chocolate, finely chopped
- Place the cashews, dates, honey, cacao, vanilla and salt into your processor and blend at high speed until the mixture resembles a fine, sticky crumb. Add the finely chopped dark chocolate and mix to combine. Use your hands to press and shape the mixture into balls. Place the balls into the fridge to set and to store.
- Eat and enjoy.
*you can use maple syrup or rice malt syrup if you prefer.