Dairy Free Lemon Cheesecake Ice Cream
- 1 cup cashew butter (220 grams)
- 1 cup coconut cream (240 grams)
- Zest and juice two lemons (5 grams zest / 50 grams juice)
- 2 tbs honey* (60 grams)
- 2 tbs maple (50 grams)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla (5 grams)
- Place the ingredients into your processor and blend until the mixture is smooth and well combined. Pour the mixture into a freezer safe container and freeze for 6 hours until set.
- Eat and enjoy.
- Place the ingredients into the bowl and blend at speed 9 for 15 seconds.
- Pour the mixture into a freezer safe container and freeze for 6 hours or until set.
*you can use rice malt syrup if you prefer.
Rate this recipe
Dairy Free Lemon Cheesecake Ice Cream with Thermomix Instructions
Based on 16 Review(s)