My children LOVE this! It is simple, delicious and perfect for trail mixes, school lunch boxes, muesli’s, snacks and to add to ice creams (especially this one). It is also great to break up, pop into jars and give as gifts. Everyone we have shared it with has enjoyed it straight up and always requested more. I hope it works just as well at your place.
- 2 tablespoons hulled tahini
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon concentrated natural vanilla extract
- 1 cup raw buckwheat, rinsed
- sprinkle of salt
- Preheat your oven to 175°C or 350°F.
- Line a tray with baking paper.
- Place the tahini, maple and vanilla into a bowl and mix to combine.
- Add the buckwheat and mix to combine.
- Spread the buckwheat over your lined tray and sprinkle with salt.
- Bake for 25 – 30 minutes. Turning your tray half way through the cooking time.
- Remove from the oven and cool completely.
- Break. Eat. Enjoy.