Cookie Dough Protein Balls
- 4 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons honey*
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips or 50 grams dark chocolate, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup vanilla protein powder
- 2 tablespoons almond meal
- Place the peanut butter, honey and chocolate into a bowl and mix to combine. Add the protein powder and almond meal and mix. Use your hands to work the mixture until it resembles a cookie dough consistency. Shape the mixture into balls and place in the fridge to set.
- Serve. Eat. Enjoy.
*you can use rice malt syrup if you prefer.