As many of you are loving the Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Balls I decided to share another quick and easy version that I often make. I hope you enjoy them as much as we do.
Cookie Dough Protein Balls
- 4 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons honey*
- 50 grams dark chocolate, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup vanilla protein powder
- 2 tablespoons almond meal
- Place the peanut butter, honey and chocolate into a bowl and mix to combine. Add the protein powder and almond meal and mix. Use your hands to work the mixture until it resembles a cookie dough consistency. Shape the mixture into balls and place in the fridge to set.
- Serve. Eat. Enjoy.
*you can use rice malt syrup if you prefer.
note – make sure you use a protein powder that you really like, otherwise they will not work out.