Coconut Rough Bliss Balls
- 4 tablespoons almond butter
- 2 tablespoons honey*
- 2 tablespoons cacao or cocoa
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon coconut milk
- 1 1/2 cups desiccated coconut
- Place the almond butter, honey, cacao or cocoa, vanilla, salt and milk into a bowl and mix to combine. Add the coconut and mix to combine. Slightly dampen your hands and work the mixture until it is sticking together.
- Use slightly dampened hands to press and shape the mixture into balls. Place the balls into the fridge to set and to store.
*you can use rice malt syrup if you prefer.
If you are enjoying the recipes be sure to check out the books. I hope you find something you love. With thanks, B x