For every lovely letter and beautiful comment that I have received, thank you.
For taking the time to write, for your feedback and for the stories that you share, thank you.
For your kindness and for your compassion, thank you.
For sharing this journey that is life, that is motherhood, with me, thank you.
For reading my words and for trying my recipes, thank you.
For passing my site on to another, for buying my books, for hitting like on social media, for supporting what I love to do, thank you.
For each of you who accept my little space for what it is and expect nothing more, thank you.
For taking the time to be here, thank you.
I truly cannot thank you enough and I hope you enjoy our little coconut cakes. Be sure to let me know.
Coconut Crumble Cakes
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 tablespoon honey*
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- the cakes
- 2/3 cup coconut flour
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 4 tablespoons honey*
- 1 cup coconut cream
- 5 eggs
- 1 teaspoon concentrated natural vanilla extract
- Preheat your oven to 175°C or 350°F
- Grease 12 holes of a muffin tin.
- Place the crumble ingredients into your food processor and quickly pulse to combine, leaving plenty of texture. Set aside.
- Add the coconut flour and desiccated coconut for the cakes into the food processor and quickly pulse to combine and break down the desiccated coconut.
- Add the honey, cream and vanilla. Combine.
- Add the eggs and combine.
- Spoon the mixture into the prepared muffin holes and level the top with the back of a spoon.
- Sprinkle the crumbly even over the cakes and gently press it into the tops of the cakes.
- Bake the cakes for 25 minutes. Remove from the oven and cool for 5 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.
*you can use rice malt syrup if you prefer