Make these for your Gran, your neighbour, your kids or make them for yourself. They are simple and more importantly delicious and as my precious little girl likes to say “delicious things make everything better”. Enjoy.
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 2 tablespoons honey
- pinch of salt
- Preheat your oven to 175°C or 350°F
- Line a tray with baking paper.
- Place the ingredients into your food processor in the order listed above. Blend at high speed until the mixture resembles a very fine, sticky crumb.
- Roll the mixture into round balls and place onto your prepared tray, leaving a little room between each one.
- Bake for 8 – 10 minutes. Cool on the tray for 20 minutes before moving to a cooling rack.
Rate this recipe
Based on 42 Review(s)