These delicious little morsels only take ten minutes to whip up and have been loved by young and old. I hope you enjoy them too.
Coconut Cheesecake Truffles
- 250 grams full fat cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons honey*
- 3 tablespoons coconut cream **
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/2 teaspoon concentrated natural vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup of desiccated coconut for coating the truffles
- Place the ingredients, except for the extra coconut, into your processor and blend at high speed until the mixture is well combined. Try not to over blend. Roll the mixture into balls and through the coconut. Place in the fridge to set.
- Eat and enjoy.
*you can use rice malt syrup if you prefer.
**I used the solid component of a tin of coconut cream that had been in the fridge.