Brought to you by Probiotic Solutions.
I have spoken a few times about my wonderful Aunty. About how she has been the one to fly over, no matter where I’ve been, and keep me company for the final weeks of my pregnancies. The Aunty who looks after the kids when I’m in labor and is at the other end of the phone when life is wearing me down.
With every post I have written about her, I’ve also raved about how with each visit she leaves my house gleaming! Of course that isn’t the only reason that I adore her, but it’s certainly worthy of a mention!
She is with me now and is super excited by the parcel that arrived at my door this week from Probiotic Solutions.
All natural, all organic and all safe for my tiny little baby to be around. The difference here is it’s a probiotic cleaning product – like the drink, its good bacteria neutralizing bad bacteria creating a clean and healthy home.
My Aunty has been thoroughly testing each and every one of them out as I follow along behind, prattling on about my day, about my babies, about how wonderful my Aunty is. Of course, I also think I’m helping a little. I trail along behind my Aunty who is dripping with sweat and running from room to room while I leisurely pick up bits and pieces, popping this and that in the bin and obediently following any orders that come my way.
So, the verdict on our cleaning with the power of probiotics experience? We are both very impressed! Probiotic Solutions is not only eco friendly, it also so safe that you could actually drink it (not advised) and still it stands up to its chemical laden competitors.
Now that my shower is shining, my floors are polished and my dust has disappeared I’m exhausted! Time to get my fabulous and rather worn out Aunty on the couch with a cup of tea and a delicious little something.
Luckily as she was trying every product from Probiotic Solutions that came to my door, I briefly snuck away and whipped up these delicious little morsels. I hope she enjoys them.
Chocolate and Raspberry Brownies
- 200 grams dark chocolate, roughly broken*
- 3 tablespoons coconut cream
- 4 tablespoons honey**
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups almond meal
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1/2 teaspoon concentrated natural vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- Preheat your oven to 175°C or 350°F and grease nine holes of a muffin tray or line them with patty pans.
- Melt the chocolate in a medium sized bowl. Once melted, remove from the heat and add the honey. Mix to combine. Add the coconut cream and mix to combine.
- In a medium sized bowl whisk the eggs until yolks and whites are combined. Add the chocolate mixture and whisk to combine. Add the almond meal and stir to combine. Add the vanilla and salt and stir to combine.
- Gently stir through the raspberries.
- Spoon the mixture evenly into your nine holes and use the back of a spoon to press it down to ensure the holes are filled, the mixture will be very thick.
- Bake for 20 – 24 minutes. Remove from the oven and cool in the tray for 10 minutes. Gently transfer to a cooling rack to cool completely.
- Eat and enjoy!
*I used 85% dark chocolate; if you find this too bitter you can use 70%.
**You can use rice malt syrup if you prefer.
note – I iced the brownies with our Nutella, completely unnecessary but delicious nevertheless.