Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Balls
- 4 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons honey*
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup chocolate protein powder
- 2 tablespoons cacao or cocoa
- Place the peanut butter, honey, vanilla and salt into a bowl and mix to combine. Add the protein powder and cacao or cocoa and mix. Use your hands to work the mixture until it resembles a cookie dough consistency. Shape the mixture into balls and place in the fridge to set.
- Serve. Eat. Enjoy.
*you can use rice malt syrup if you prefer.
If you are enjoying the recipes I would be thrilled if you had a minute to check out the books. With thanks, B x