Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Balls
- 4 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons honey*
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup Chocolate Protein Powder
- 2 tablespoons cacao or cocoa
- Place the peanut butter, honey, vanilla and salt into a bowl and mix to combine. Add the protein powder and cacao or cocoa and mix. Use your hands to work the mixture until it resembles a cookie dough consistency. Shape the mixture into balls and place in the fridge to set.
- Serve. Eat. Enjoy.
*you can use rice malt syrup if you prefer.
I teamed up with the wonderful crew from True to bring you these dangerously delicious Protein Balls. If you are not familiar with True and their outstanding range be sure to wander over and have a look. I am absolutely loving their Protein Powders and I have seen quite a few other products and flavours that I am very keen to try!
True, like Wholefood Simply, is passionate about using quality, clean ingredients without compromising on taste and it is these core values that set them apart. I hope you love their range just as much as I do and if you try out any of the new flavours be sure to let me know what you think!
Oh and as this is the only Protein Powder I have used in this recipe I cannot guarantee other brands will yield the same results.