Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
- 12 medjool dates, seeds removed
- 6 tablespoons peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons cacao or cocoa
- 3 tablespoons crushed peanuts
- Preheat your oven to 175°C or 350°F. Line a tray with baking paper.
- Place the dates, peanut butter and cacao into your processor and blend until the mixture is well combined and resembling a thick cookie dough. Add the crushed peanuts and mix to combine. Roll the mixture into a ball and place it between two sheets of baking paper. Roll the cookies to your desired thickness, mine were between 5-8mm. Cut the cookies with a cookie cutter and place onto your prepared tray.
- Bake the cookies for 8 – 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and leave to cool for 5 minutes before gently transferring to a cooling rack to cool completely.
- Serve. Eat. Enjoy.
notes – if using unsalted peanuts and unsalted peanut butter, add a pinch of salt to the mixture prior to baking.