Chocolate Mousse Ice Cream
- 100 grams dark chocolate, melted
- 1/2 cup honey*
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup coconut cream
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 3 frozen bananas, chopped (300 grams)
- Place the ingredients excluding the bananas into your processor and blend until the mixture is smooth and well combined.
- Add the chopped frozen bananas and blend until the mixture is smooth and well combined.
- Eat or freeze.
*you can use rice malt syrup if you prefer.
notes – work quickly, you do not want the frozen bananas to set the melted chocolate before it has been blended.
If you are enjoying the recipes be sure to check out the books. I really appreciate your support! B x