Throughout all of my pregnancies Bliss Balls have made it onto my everyday eating list.
Pregnancy hunger can strike at any time and for me it is a force to be reckoned with. For this reason I do not leave the house without a Bliss Ball and an apple in my bag. I not only snack on Bliss Balls when I am out, but I also tuck into them at around 4pm each day when my body and mind are exhausted and in need of a little deliciousness.
My first pregnancy took place eight years ago now, how time flies! I still recall making and eating far too many Tahini and Honey Bliss Balls throughout those nine months.
With my Son, my second baby, it was Peanut Butter Bliss Balls.
With my angel baby it was Chocolate Brownie Bliss Balls.
And today, with the precious little one who is currently dancing inside me, it is these incredibly easy and crazy delicious Chocolate, Cranberry and Pistachio Bliss Balls. You will find them hiding at the back of my fridge, away from little fingers. If my husband dares to look at them he quickly feels my hungry-pregnant-lady-eyes upon him and backs away.
I hope you enjoy them as much as I do, be sure to let me know.
Chocolate Cranberry and Pistachio Balls
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 5 medjool dates, seeds removed
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/2 cup natural pistachios*
- 1 tablespoon cacao or cocoa
- Place the ingredients into your food processor and blend at high speed until the mixture resembles a sticky crumb.
- Roll the mixture into balls and place into the fridge to set.