School Lunchbox Chocolate Crackles
- 100 grams dark chocolate, roughly broken
- 4 tablespoons honey*
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups rice bubbles
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- Place the dark chocolate, coconut oil, honey and vanilla into a heat proof bowl and gently melt until smooth. Stir until the mixture is well combined.
- Pour the rice bubble and coconut into a bowl, add the chocolate mixture and mix until the rice bubbles and coconut are coated with the chocolate.
- Spoon the mixture into mini patty pans or mini silicon muffin moulds and place in the fridge to set.
- Eat and enjoy!
*you can use rice malt syrup if you prefer.
notes – I used 85% dark chocolate and gluten free rice bubbles.