You looked after me today little Lettie and I can’t thank you enough for that.
You held me, you didn’t let me go and you made me laugh!
You dosed me up with love and companionship and everything I needed.
You were my sunshine when the clouds were grey. You were my warm place when all I could feel was the cold.
How I love you little girl, every little thing about you. Even your mischievous, I Rule the World ways.
Thank you for being mine!
Chocolate Chip Nut Bars
- 1 cup almonds
- 1 cup cashews
- 1 cup brazil nuts
- 4 tablespoons honey*
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 60 grams dark chocolate chips or dark chocolate finely chopped
- Preheat your oven to 180°C or 350°F. Grease a line a square 20cm cake tin.
- Place the nuts into your processor and quickly pulse to roughly chop. Add the remaining ingredients and stir until the mixture is well combined and sticking together. Pour the mixture into your prepared tray.
- Use damp hands to press the mixture firmly into the tray. Place the slice into the oven and bake for 25 minutes or until lovely and golden.
- Remove the slice from the oven and leave it in the tin to cool. Once cool place into the fridge for an hour or so prior to cutting.
- Slice. Serve. Eat and enjoy!
*you can use rice malt syrup if you prefer.