Chocolate Chip and Cranberry Cookies
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 6 medjool dates, seeds removed
- 2 tablespoons hulled tahini
- 2 tablespoons honey*
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips or chopped dark chocolate
- Preheat your oven to 180°C or 350°F and line a cookie tray with baking paper.
- Place the oats, coconut and dates into your processor and blend until the mixture is relatively fine. Add the remaining ingredients and blend until the mixture is combined and sticking together. Use your hands to shape the mixture into balls. Place the balls onto your prepared tray and gently flatten. Bake the cookies for 12 minutes or until golden.
- Remove the cookies from the oven, cool on the tray for a few minutes before gently transferring to a cooling rack.
- Eat and enjoy.
*you can use rice malt syrup if you prefer.