Five Ingredient Chocolate Cheesecakes
- 250 grams full fat cream cheese, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons cacao or cocoa
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon concentrated natural vanilla extract
- 200 grams dark chocolate, melted
- Place the cream cheese, cacao or cocoa, honey and vanilla into your processor in the order listed above. Blend until the mixture is smooth, well combined and looking delicious. Spoon the mixture into the holes of a mini silicon muffin mould. Ensure the mixture is pressed firmly down and that the holes are filled. Place the mixture into the freezer to set. You want it to be very firm before you attempt to dip the cheesecakes into the chocolate.
- Once set, remove from the freezer and use two forks to dip each one into the melted chocolate. Once dipped, sit the cheesecakes on a tray lined with baking paper and place them in the fridge to set.
- Serve. Eat. Enjoy.
If you are enjoying the recipes be sure to check out the books. I hope you find something you love. With thanks, B x
Rate this recipe
Based on 62 Review(s)