Chocolate Brownie Protein Balls
- 10 medjool dates, seeds removed
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 3 tablespoons almond butter
- 3 tablespoons chocolate protein powder
- 2 tablespoons cacao or cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon honey*
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- Place the ingredients into your processor and blend until the mixture is well combined and sticking together. Use your hands to press and shape the mixture into balls. Place the balls into the fridge to set.
- Eat and enjoy.
*you can use rice malt syrup if you prefer.
notes – use a protein powder that you like.
Makes 14 – 16