Chocolate Brownie Bliss Balls
- 1 cup walnuts (100 grams)
- 1 cup almond meal (80 grams)
- 1/4 cup cacao or cocoa (20 grams)
- 12 dates, seeds removed (180 grams)
- 1 tablespoon honey (30 grams)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- Place the ingredients into your processor and blend at high speed until the mixture resembles a fine, sticky crumb. Firmly press and shape the mixture into balls. Place in the fridge to set.
- Eat and enjoy.
- Place the ingredients into the bowl and blend at speed 10 for 15 seconds.
- Press and shape the mixture into balls. Place the balls in the fridge to set.
- Eat. Enjoy.