This Chocolate Bark is quick, easy and delicious. It is perfect for whipping up and stashing in the freezer. Break a bit off and tuck in whenever you feel like it. I hope you enjoy it as much as we do.
- 4 tablespoon coconut oil, liquified*
- 4 tablespoon cacao or cocoa
- 2 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon concentrated natural vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons goji berries, briefly soaked with hot water and drained
- 2 tablespoons natural pistachios, roughly crushed**
- Place the coconut oil into a medium sized bowl, add the cacao or cocoa and mix to combine. Add the maple, vanilla and salt. Combine.
- Pour the chocolate mixture into a silicon loaf tin.
- Sprinkle over the goji berries and pistachios and place in the freezer to set.
- Store in the fridge or freezer and eat directly from the fridge or freezer.
*my coconut oil had naturally liquified, very soft oil will also work. If using a microwave or stove try not overheat and transfer the oil to another (unheated) bowl prior to mixing in the other ingredients.
**to make this nut free sub the pistachios with pumpkin seeds.