I doubt I could pick a favourite Bliss Ball from the countless balls that I have shared, but if I had to make a short list these would most certainly be on it. LOVE! I hope you enjoy them too.
Choc Raspberry Bliss Balls
- 2 cups desiccated coconut
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 3 tablespoons cacao or cocoa
- 12 medjool dates, seeds removed
- 1/2 teaspoon natural vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- Place all of the ingredients except for the raspberries into your processor and blend at high speed until the mixture resembles a fine crumb. Add the raspberries and blend until the mixture is well combined. Use your hands to press and shape the mixture into balls. Place in the fridge or freezer to set and to store.
- Eat and enjoy.