Choc Peppermint Bliss Balls
- 1 cup dry roasted almonds*
- 1 cup dry roasted cashews*
- 12 medjool dates, seeds removed
- 3 tablespoons cacao or cocoa
- pinch of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of food grade peppermint oil or 1 teaspoon natural peppermint extract
- Place the almonds and cashews into your processor and blend until the mixture resembles a coarse flour. Add the date and cacao or cocoa and blend until the mixture resembles a fine, sticky crumb. Add the oil or extract and mix to combine. Use your hands to press and shape the mixture into balls and place into the fridge to set.
- Eat and enjoy.
*dry roasted nuts are readily available from the supermarkets and health food stores. Alternatively, you can roast your own.