Quick and Easy Choc Mint Slice
- 1 cup almond meal
- 2 cups desiccated coconut
- 4 tablespoons cacao or cocoa
- 4 tablespoons almond butter
- 4 tablespoons honey*
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon natural peppermint extract
- pinch of salt
- 6 tablespoons cacao or cocoa
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil, liquid
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon natural peppermint extract
- Line a square 18cm tin with baking paper overhanging the sides for easy removal.
- Place the ingredients for the slice into your processor and blend until the mixture resembles a fine, sticky crumb. Press the mixture firmly into your prepared tin.
- Place the icing ingredients into a small bowl and mix until they are well combined and looking delicious. Pour the icing over your slice and place the slice in the fridge to set.
- Slice. Serve. Eat. Enjoy.
*you can use rice malt syrup if you prefer.